Tuesday 24 January 2012

My lovely outfit



So I was in love with my Christmas work party outfit so I thought I share it with you all.
If I do say so myself I look rather good (Nothing like self praise) this a totally winning outfit for me I felt stylish, and confident nothing beats that feeling.

Where do I start with this outfit I think with the Blazer.
I am not normally one for such bright show full colours but I am getting into them at the moment, this orange blazer is from Primark price £21 sizes 8-20, I been looking for a nice blazer for ages just could not find one I love the way it shouts style as my little brother says its got swagger lol. Well worth my money. I teamed it with a black lace dress.

The dress is from Asos and was on sell when I bought it for £25 and again I LOVE IT, its was for me a very simple dress which I was looking for,  for my work party I was questioning what to wear because I did not want to be under or over dressed I was trying to find a balance between the two.

Ok ladies do you like my pink platform shoes they are from New look for £19.99 it was a blooming Burgin I normally where heels for a little while then change into flats I was surprised of how comfortable these shoes where. I lasted the whole night. Well done me.

As a whole I feel the different colours I choose to wear blended in well, hope you all agree, what I did do is painted my nails half orange and pink just to blend my jacket and shoes in, I also wore gold accessories.

I give my self 9/10 always room for improvements.
Xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment