Friday 27 January 2012

English plus size industry


I am going to have a quick rant. The English plus size industry is so frustrating to that I have no words. It’s become apparent that they regard us as non important. In saying that maybe we are to blame ourselves, in America they see the plus industry as vital part of any industry. I am baffled that we don't have many great designers like America and sites that offer information to plus size people. Sorry for my moan but its just plays heavily on me that I can find abundant American designer catering for plus sizes compared to the UK. The thing I love most about America is they use real plus size women to model their products. Anyway this is all giving me food for thought.

Hope you all have a good weekend and I will try and post ASOS sale part 3 over the weekend.

Love to you all. xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment