Tuesday 24 January 2012

Hey all,

Hope 2012 so far has been good for you all; it’s a bit late but HAPPY NEW YEAR. I seem of late to be always starting this blog with me apologising for the lack of blogging I am sorry for this I seemed to have lost my focus but I am back.

So at the ending of last year I said I am going to be opening up my blog for fashion for all not only concentrating on fashion for plus sizes. I think this is where I started to lose interest init, simply because I was listening to other people saying that I should open it for all sizes, I them that they felt I could offer something to everyone but for me personally I lost the love of the blog when I did it, for me this blog was more then just fashion blog it was and is to show plus size ladies yes you can look stylish, sexy and confident, that to be confident with their bodies. I feel that moving away from that is not something that I want to do. I love my smaller ladies and I love fashion for them as well but I am going to back to fashion for plus sizes. Hope you all understand


What’s new in the life of ME.

So I am planning on taking up a sewing course, I will love to be able to make my own clothes, I have so many ideas of what I want to wear, how I want it to fit that I need to learn how to make my ideas come to life. So please watch this space.

So I am thinking of becoming a personal stylist, I been thinking about for a while but never really fully believed that I could do it, I get really nervous putting outfits together for people but I love the feeling when that person gets excited in what I have chosen. I think for me this is my true passion. Its like you have a idea to start with and then you get a finished product. So finger cross it all works out. This is the year of God promise so let’s go out and put our best foot forward.

Xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment